The logos are trademarks
of their respective companies and have been used with their permission.
This site is best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768.
has worked with Matthews & Yates since 1996 to provide quality adjustable
pitch axial fans in the Philippines. Some of our projects includes:
Yates Exhibition Booth
Yates, International (M&Y), based in Colchester, UK has a tradition of
fan engineering going back to 1882.
M&Y is well
known for its adjustable pitch aluminum airfoil axial fans which it has been
supplying world wide for road and mining tunnels, subways and airports projects.
Jet Tunnel Fans
- LRT Line 2
- NAIA Terminal 2
- Asian Hospital & Medical Center
Pitch Axial Fans
High Temperature Fan
& Yates also offer a wide range of high temperature/fire rated axial fans.
Fans can be rated up to 400 degrees celcius at 2 hours. Typical application
is for smoke exhaust systems.
International Airport (England)
- Buckingham Palace (England)
- Blackwell tunnel (England)
- Leopold II Tunnel (England)
- Pierre Pertius Tunnel (Brussels, Belgium)
- Metro Railway (Singapore)
- Cheung Ching Tuinnel (Hong Kong)
- Taipei Railway & Pan Chau-Wan Pan Subway (Taiwan)
- Lorong Kuda Tunnel (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
list of tunnels where in Mathews & Yates fans are installed: